Our client is shaping the future of urban mobility by enabling mobility services to become profitable. Experts in transforming raw urban data into actionable insights and valuable services, the company enables better mobility decisions. Based in Vienna, Austria, our client is transforming cities around the world.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The mission for the role is to create new business revenue by winning new clients for existing and future Product & Services for their growth through direct and indirect sales activities.
- The role will have full P&L accountability and responsibility for building and developing a strong and healthy team supporting these activities.
- The VP Growth will have the responsibility to build up a successful Sales and Business Development team.
- Experience in the Start-Up and Enterprise environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- SaaS and Technology affinity
- Ability to establish long term relationships with partners
- Experience in scaling teams in high-growth environments
- Ability to develop a strategic sales strategy
- Experience with e-mobility is a nice to have
- Open mindset
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing Start-up & take a leading role in it
- Working with international clients in the mobility field
- A fantastic team with lots of Start-up spirit and English as the working language
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous training & learning support (events, workshops, courses, etc.)
- Top equipment, incl. individual equipment budget for special requests, company phone, etc.
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks
- Regular team events