Talent Tree is a boutique talent advisory firm specializing in the climate tech space.
Having merged out of the European climate venture space after campaigning for climate protection since 2005, we speak the same language as our clients and apply the same structured, agile and impact driven approach to everything we do. We understand the scene because we are part of it.
Since our founding in 2015, we have accompanied ventures and investors in filling highly critical positions aiming to combat the climate crisis innovatively. Our close-knit network of exceptional entrepreneurial talent in the start-up and scale-up scene empowers us to stay true to our mission: "We help the brave create impact!"
We see ourselves as part of Team Future: our employees, clients and candidates who share our conviction that we need to bring together the best personalities, solutions and technologies to create a future worth living. Our employees act as partners and intermediaries to connect exceptional individuals and companies with a pioneering spirit. This is how we create relationships for a sustainable future.
The human being is our focus. We are convinced that only the focus on people and their needs enables sustainable work in personnel consulting. Speaking of people - would you like to accompany us on this journey? Then become part of our passionate team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Talent Scout, you will play a critical role in our delivery success and overall process improvements thus helping us build high-performing teams for our company.
We are seeking a passionate, engaging and results-driven individual who shares our beliefs and gets energy from working on hard-to-fill roles that create a meaningful, sustainable future with positive impact and climate effect. In this role, you will have the following focus areas:
- Ownership & Expertise: As a search expert, you will take full ownership of driving multiple search processes simultaneously and contributing independently to the design and development of innovative active sourcing strategies. Working in teams with Recruiters and Consultants, you will influence the delivery success by conducting detailed market research about companies and talent pools, creating calibration lists, monitoring project KPIs and supporting candidate engagement.
- Innovation: You will take a key part in internal projects that aim to improve processes and best practices for better efficiency and service delivery. You will use your market knowledge and search expertise to continuously challenge the status quo with the aim to improve our systems, tools and processes.
- Training & Mentorship: You will be a mentor and a role model for junior team members, sharing your knowledge and insights into one or more domains in the climate tech space and beyond. Your contributions will be essential in establishing a suitable environment for learning and development, and for sharing knowledge and new ways of thinking.
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Finding new talent, especially in the start-up cosmos or a dynamic corporate environment, excites you
- You bring the necessary creativity to develop successful sourcing processes for innovative positions
- You are excellent at competently advising and supporting internal and external stakeholders on market trends analysis and solving any sourcing problem with creative suggestions
- Platforms such as LinkedIn and ATS systems are not new territory for you; in the best case, you have already developed a deep understanding of Boolean logic and X-Ray search techniques
- You have experience in using a range of recruitment tools such as LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow, Xing, Dribble, Twitter, RocketReach, ContactOut etc.
- You are enthusiastic about social media, new technologies and trends
- You work in a structured and organised way to achieve your goals
- You are fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Maximum flexibility: Our remote-first policy allows you to choose the working environment that suits you best. In the same way, you can organise your working hours yourself
- Room for personal development: we offer you a clearly described and transparent career track
- Open-communication culture: You can look forward to honest, appreciative cooperation and utmost transparency
- Numerous exciting team events: bonding, learning and having fun together
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you further tax-free benefits (gastronomy & shopping), as well as a public transport ticket/mobility budget and home office equipment
- Our discounted qualitrain membership allows you to be active in various (fitness) studios in Germany. With our maximum subsidised qualitrain membership you can train in many fitness and yoga studios throughout Germany. Alternative options can be provided for international employees too.
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we invite you to apply and send us your CV for this exciting role. Join our Team Future and help us build a sustainable future together.