Our client, a Munich-based energy start-up, scales a state-of-the-art trading platform for battery storage and other renewable energy assets. They offer an end-to-end solution that simultaneously combines different types of renewable energy sources to accelerate the energy transition to a greener future.
And this is why they need you: An impact driven, ambitious and committed mind who shares their vision and values as a Sr. Cloud Engineer.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design and engineer the cloud infrastructure
- Scale, script and maintain the development and production systems
- Ensure that systems are always secured against cybersecurity threats
- Empower the development teams to master configuration, deployment, autoscaling and monitoring of their application landscape
- 5+ years of experience in a similar DevOps role
- 3+ years of AWS infrastructure experience
- A solid understanding of the AWS Cloud Development Kit key AWS services (S3, Lambda, SNS, CDK,..)
- Experience with setting up production CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with GitHub and AWS CodePipelines is a plus
- And the most important one: You are cloud-native and live infrastructure-as-code!
What's in it for you?
- Salary Range: € 85.000 - 110.000 gross per year depending on the seniority level
- Relocation Bonus (if needed)
- Learning budget
- Deutschlandticket or Gym benefit (partially covered)
- Lunch benefits