You are passionate about creating perfect designs and working on a wide variety of meaningful projects within a special team? Our client is one of the leading full-service design agencies and offers end-to-end solutions in a wide range of fields. - Join their small, but growing team in Munich as a (Senior) UX/UI Designer (m/f/d).
From software backbones to interfaces - they attach great attention to the delivery of holistic solutions while using various methodologies. But teamwork comes first: It’s not about building up overtime and working through projects on your own - mutual support plays an important role! Now they are looking for a (Senior) UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) for their team in Munich.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Project-based work on holistic UX/UI concepts for their customers
- User research and usability tests
- Creation of sketches, illustrations, and prototypes/ click dummies
- Building perfect visual designs for a variety of devices (tools and machines with displays, mobile devices, and desktop computers)
- Close cooperation with external developers, product managers, and other stakeholders
- Further development of the Munich location
- You have 2+ years of experience in UX/UI Design and you are eager to expand and share your knowledge
- You speak German fluently
- Teamwork and respectful cooperation are your top priority
- You have experience with a wide skillset in software and industrial design and methodological flexibility
- You already have experience in customer service
- You gained experience as a UX/UI Designer in the medical industry
- You worked on smart products before
What's in it for you?
- You can work 50% remotely
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- Teamwork, a trustful environment, and a unique team spirit
- The possibility of trainings for further development
- Company events (1-2 times a year)