Our client makes the hearts of the Open-Source community beat faster: You get paid for working on an open source product!
Our client provides an Open-Source log management software that has over 50.000 installations worldwide.
The software serves system administrators as a central instance for the log files from firewalls, routers, switches, servers and other systems and provides a powerful search and analysis tool. Therefore it’s also suitable as a secure central repository for logs of all kinds which also includes the search for specific system events or indications that point to attacks or other threats.
- Design workflows which helps the user to make the best use of the Log-Management Software
- Create tools to gather, enrich and share the collected data
- Work with the support team to resolve UI issues
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
Nice to haves
- Mentoring experience
- Experience with Flow, Java, Functional Components (Modern React) and/ or Webpack
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux development
- Strong experience in CSS
- Experience working effectively with remote teams across different time zones
What’s in it for you
- Flexible working hours and the freedom to decide if you would like to work 100% remote or if you would like to come to one of the offices (Hamburg or Munich).
- You get paid for participating in a successful free and open project.
- You have a management team with programming experience and a sense of reality
- You are part of a diverse, international and open minded team which is working together across continents.
- Various growth opportunities for creativity, variety, and responsibilities.
- You get meal vouchers and if you go to the office our client provides a public transport subsidy.