Our client, an innovative Plant Tech Startup, is contributing to the fight against climate change through autonomous greenhouses for growing fresh food. With a mission to minimize the use of energy, water, and fertilizers while maximizing the use of natural resources, our client combines cutting edge AI and Plant Science to be a pioneer in this field.
Currently, our client is looking for a Head of Technology (m/f/d) to improve the current infrastructure and implement new features to ensure climate resilience and increased yield can be achieved for greenhouses.
- You will act as an interface between different areas from management to hands-on programming.
- Through your work you create a basis for products in the form of a scalable platform and new products.
- You will work closely with the team in defining the software development roadmap and lead development teams in implementing priorities.
- You also lead the software and architecture design and make key decisions.
- You implement a software development culture with continuous integration, testing as well as code reviews to ensure high code quality and system stability.
- You are responsible for recruiting, engaging and mentoring talented engineers.
- SOA / Microservices
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Time Series Databases
- You combine technical expertise, creativity and business mindset.
- You are passionate about developing and implementing robust, scalable and easily extensible backend systems in cloud environments.
- You have extensive experience developing and maintaining backend systems, primarily in Python or similar programming languages.
- You have successfully built software products in a startup company and have a product-centric approach.
- Ideally, you have already built and led engineering teams.
- You enjoy using your skills and good ideas to drive sustainable change.
- You have a passion for data, plants and for our planet.
- Work in a highly innovative environment and having a tremendous impact on the future of sustainable farming
- Various grants (mobility, fitness, solidarity farming).
- 25 vacation days plus company vacation during Christmas.