Our client’s aim is to revolutionize parking experiences with new digital technologies! They offer digital solutions for parking lot operators, to replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with gateless parking and mobile payment options.
Our client describes him self as a dynamic startup, that values enthusiasm, ownership and feedback culture. Sounds like a match? Then continue to read!
The companies Tech Stack: Vue.js., Python, Flask, microservice architecture, PostgreSQL, AWS, Kubernetes
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You lead a cross-functional team of engineers (Backend, Frontend, DevOps/ Cloud, QA and data engineering)
- You define the technical roadmap and guide your team to accomplish the goals
- You drive the design and architecture of major software components, systems and features in a high-growth environment
- You build software that manages and supervises machine learning and IoT Infrastructure
- You consolidate our client's cloud infrastructure and establish modern techniques (IaC)
… and overall you shape a great engineering culture!
- You have experience in leading an engineering team (5+ people) for at least 2 years
- You have around 7+ years of software development experience and professional experience with Cloud Infrastructure
- You have good people management skills, which enables you to build a healthy engineering culture
- You have experience in interviewing candidates and to build up a trustful base with your teammates
- You have software engineering experience in the area of B2B SaaS
- You have a profound knowledge of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask).
- You have experience in running machine learning in a production environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Remote working is possible (meetings once a month in Munich should be possible)
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Be part of a company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany
- 28 Vacation days, regular team events, Apple IT equipment, Urban Sports Club membership, daily food allowance (free team lunch once a week), free drinks, fruit, coffee, cereal and similar.