Possible Job Locations: Germany, Netherlands, Spain
Our client, a CleanTech start-up, has been improving the world for two decades by building and scaling CO₂ offset projects and bringing carbon offsets to their customers at the highest standard.
With a turnover of already over 10 million last year, and doubling this year, the company is established and is now looking for a Head of Nature Based Solution Projects (m/f/d) to be part of the management team, perfectly positioned to scale further.
As Head of Nature Based Solution Projects (m/f/d) you will lead the three units Natural Carbon Solution, Earth Observation and Nature Based Solutions, with a total headcount of over 20 people.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordination, guidance, and management of team resources
- Budget allocation and monitoring of deadlines
- Establish proper resource planning between the divisions/units
- Work in close cooperation with the NCS sales and technical department teams to support project proposals and to provide technical feedback
- Drive new joint ventures and partnerships in different continents like Africa / South East Asia focusing on Natural Climate Solutions
- Gathering intelligence about market trends, relevant regulations, and policies
- Proactively participate in business strategy to improve and deliver the highest quality consulting services and products
- At least 5 years of experience in managing international teams
- At least 8 years of professional experience in sustainable land use and carbon markets
- Background in the “investment world”
- Experience in the preparation of business and financial plans for natural carbon projects or similar (e.g. renewable energy)
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves
- Fluent in Spanish and/ or French
- Professional experience in Latin America, Africa, Asia, or South-East
What's in it for you?
- Commitment to a key climate issue: "100% purpose inside"
- Development opportunities - also on a global scale
- Training Budget
- 100% remote