You are passionate about Robotics and Embedded Engineering and would like to work hand in hand with your teammates on innovative products in the areas of "smart cleaning" and "robo vacuums"? Then go on!
Our client is an innovation-driven family-owned company, that builds cutting edge IoT solutions that are integrated into more than 7 million households worldwide to simplify household tasks like vacuuming via robotics.
With the aim to revolutionize their robotic products they are now looking for an Embedded Software Engineer - Robotics (m/f/d) with deep expertise in autonomous navigation and path planning, willing to share knowledge and drive innovation forward!
Tech Stack: C++, C, Python, Embedded Linux or FreeRTOS, SLAM, pathfinding algorithms
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop new features on embedded hardware platforms in the area of smart cleaning using C++, C, Python, Embedded Linux or FreeRTOS, SLAM and pathfinding algorithms
- Testing, debugging and optimization software on embedded devices, contributing to feasibility studies, technical architectures, and development methods
- Mentoring more junior developers especially in the area of navigation
- You are passionate about robotics and embedded systems and love to simplify daily tasks such as cleaning
- You are experienced in the relevant Tech Stack: C++, C, Python, Embedded Linux or FreeRTOS, SLAM and pathfinding algorithms
- You define yourself as a team player and are always willing to share your knowledge with others
What’s in it for you?
- You will work in a 100% remote and agile setting
- Flexible working times and 30 days of holiday
- Benefits of a family-owned company, including employee discounts, subsidies for childcare costs, and training support
- Many health benefits: company supplementary health insurance, company medical advice, and care & fitness offers
- An attractive pension plan