Your personal dream is to save the planet? Do you really want to have an impact on a larger scale to tackle the climate crisis?
The same mission has our client - a Munich ClimateTech Startup.
Our client wants to help companies achieve their Net-Zero goals through high-quality reforestation projects - they really want to make sure that it's not greenwashing.
The primary focus is to provide a transactional - intermediary platform, with a focus on making it easier for companies to invest in such projects and certifications.
To really make sure, that the projects are high quality, they are now looking for a Carbon Product Manager (m/f/d).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Accompany the afforestation process in close cooperation with the Carbon Project Developer
- Shaping the product itself from the first product development study to the implementation and regular project reports
- Transparency for the Customer Success Managers on all project-relevant aspects (e.g. risk reporting incl. climate and risk analysis)
- Experience in the carbon offset and/or carbon market field
- Expertise in the project and assessment of certification
- Experience implementing and certifying greenhouse gas emission reduction projects, e.g., nature-based solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Nice to have: In-depth knowledge of Gold Standard and VCS projects, methodologies, and certification processes
What’s in it for you?
- Commitment to a key climate issue: "100% purpose inside"
- They grow - you grow with them and in your tasks
- Flexible working models
- Combination of the strengths and stability of the corporate that backs the start-up with the spirit and growth opportunities of a start-up: security and scaling